- Product Description
DetailsThis beautiful quilt uses Sue Daley's fabric range 'Sundance' along with other Riley Blake designer fabrics and basics. It includes a trio of techniques - English Paper Piecing, Needle Turn Applique & Traditional Hand Piecing.
This pattern includes the Papers & Templates required to make the Birds of Paradise Quilt. Some papers will need to be reused.
Included in pattern
Some shapes listed above do not have a template included in the pattern due to the small quantity required or where a square is used fabric can be cut using your regular ruler. Templates are available to purchase if you would like to have these.
- 2 packs x 5/8” Hexagon & 1 template
- 4 papers x 1” Octagon
- 2 packs x 1” Quarter Circle & 1 template
- 1 pack x 2” Equilateral Triangle & 1 template
- 4 papers x 2” Square
- 1 pack x 1” Square
- 1 pack x 2” Clamshell & 1 template
- 3 packs x 2” Half Circle & 1 template
- 1 pack x 2” Applecore & 1 template
1" Square CLICK HERE!!!
2" Square CLICK HERE!!!
1" Octagon CLICK HERE!!!
- Feature Points
Colour No Manufacturer No
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review