- Product Description
In Where Women Create, you’ll get to step inside the beautiful spaces of today’s most extraordinary women.
From eye-catching photographs and unique storage solutions, to artistic decor and stories told in their very own words, each issue offers 160 pages of entertainment and inspiration.
Inside the Winter 2017 Issue:
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE DIRECT FROM OUR US WAREHOUSE. ANY ORDERS PLACED INCLUDING THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED FROM OUR AUSTRALIAN WAREHOUSE.
- The Colorado cabin that functions as Jill Mackay’s home and jewelry-making studio
- Lydia Nelson shares her serene upstairs sewing space
- The in-home art studio of Pam Keravuori is bursting with art supplies and lovely storage ideas
- The charming and rustic ceramics studio of Lisa Neimeth
- The colorful and contemporary workspace of stationery designer Erin Condren
- Mixed-media artist Rae Missigman’s space is as intriguing as her beautiful artwork
- Feature Points
Type No Manufacturer No
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review