- Product Description
Women know that the process of creating is as important as what ultimately gets created.
That’s why extraordinary women pay attention to the details of their work spaces ... making sure that they surround themselves with visually stimulating inspiration and unique organizational systems.
Where Women Create invites you into the creative spaces of the most extraordinary women of our time.
Through stunning photography and inspirational stories, each 160-page issue of this quarterly magazine will nourish souls and motivate creative processes.
Inside the Spring 2017 Issue:
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE DIRECT FROM OUR US WAREHOUSE. ANY ORDERS PLACED INCLUDING THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED FROM OUR AUSTRALIAN WAREHOUSE.
- Pattern, color, and texture fill the studio of textile artist Catherine Kirsch
- Illustrator Stacie Bloomfield of Gingiber infuses her studio with the same playfulness as her artwork.
- Polymer clay artist Mei Pak invites us into her bright pink studio space.
- The stylish new scrapbooking studio of Carol Darilek
- The serene seaside-themed studio of Lee Repetto, owner of The Spotted Cod boutique
- Feature Points
Type No Manufacturer No
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review