What are Quilter’s Credits?
- Earn Quilter’s Credit simply by purchasing anything in our online store.
- Redeem Quilter’s Credits for cash off coupons or free product coupons for use in our online store excluding all postage costs.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
- Points will be accrued on $ value of products purchased and you will need to be logged in to accrue points.
- Points have a 6 month validity, use them now or start accruing and save them up for something special, but be sure to redeem before they expire. We do reserve the right to change the loyalty program at any point without prior notice.
How do you earn Quilter’s Credits?
- Every item will earn you 5% of the purchase price in Quilter’s Credits, points are awarded once your order has been finalised, paid & shipped.
- Bonus points can be earned on special occasions. This means you will earn your regular 5% plus additional Quilter’s Credit.
- We may run promotions where you will be eligible to earn additional Quilter’s Credits simply by writing a review, having a birthday or even referring a friend.
- Bonus points may be available for newsletter subscribers or following or liking us on our social media channels.
How do you redeem Quilter’s Credits?
- Log into your Patchwork with Busyfingers account via the 'My Account' section.
- Once logged in using your desktop click on the 'Rewards' tab or using your mobile device click on the shopping bag symbol with a heart. This is located in the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- If you have accrued Quilter's Credits you will see these appear at the top under 'Your Quilter's Credits'
- You must have a minimum 100 Quilter's Credits in order to be able to redeem. If you do exceed 100 then simply click on the light mint coloured 'Redeem' button to the right of the 'Next Reward' heading.
- Once you click on the 'Redeem' button you will be given a discount code which you can use on your next order. This will vary depending on how many quilters credits you have. 100=$5, 200=$10, 300=free product etc.
- Your points will be deducted and you will be given a code. You can choose to copy the code simply by clicking on the overlapping rectangles to the right of the code and paste that into the 'Gift Card' section at checkout, you can select 'Apply code' and the code will be added to your cart once you have added a product into your cart or you could choose to keep the voucher for a later date.
- If you have generated the code but prefer to keep for a later date, you can always find the unused discount codes in the 'Your Rewards' tab, click on 'Your Rewards' which will show the rewards that you have available to use. You will also receive an email from us with the 'You've unlocked a reward!' subject line. Be sure to use your rewards before they expire.
Just a few restrictions.
- No Quilter’s Credits are accrued on postage, nor can they be used to pay for postage.
- Quilter’s Credits are not redeemable for cash.
- Quilter’s Credits are nontransferable.
- You must be logged in to accrue Quilter’s Credits.
- Although you will accrue Quilters Credit on your initial order when you sign up for a BOM or fabric club, you may not accrue them on the following months.