What are Quilter’s Credits?
- Earn Quilter’s Credit simply by purchasing anything in our online store.
- Redeem Quilter’s Credits on any item in our online store excluding all postage costs.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, Every 100 points equals $5 credit.
- Points will be accrued on $ value of products purchased and you will need to be logged in to accrue points.
- Points do not expire so you can use them now or save them up for something special. We do reserve the right to change the loyalty program at any point without prior notice.
How do you earn Quilter’s Credits?
- Every item will earn you 5% of the purchase price in Quilter’s Credits, points are awarded once your order has been finalised, paid & shipped.
- Bonus points can be earned on special occasions. This means you will earn your regular 5% plus additional Quilter’s Credit.
- We may run promotions where you will be eligible to earn additional Quilter’s Credits simply by writing a review, having a birthday or even referring a friend.
- Bonus points may be available for newsletter subscribers so be sure to sign up to our newsletter via our home page.
Just a few restrictions.
- No Quilter’s Credits are accrued on postage, nor can they be used to pay postage.
- Quilter’s Credits are not redeemable for cash.
- Quilter’s Credits are nontransferable.
- You must be logged in to accrue Quilter’s Credits.
- Although you will accrue Quilters Credit on your initial order when you sign up for a BOM or fabric club, you won't accrue them on the following months.